Sunday, July 2, 2017

Take Chances Journal Page Tutorial

Hello everyone! I am happy to have a tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Store blog today, and it's a bright art journaling tutorial (but as always the techniques works for many types of projects).

Layers of ink - Take Chances Journal Page Tutorial by Anna-Karin with stamps and stencils by Dina Wakley and Ranger

Here's a sneak peak. In the tutorial, I am showing a number of ways for how you can build layers and dimension, without adding bulk. I like to keep my art journal pages fairly flat, so that the spine of the book doesn't crack and since it is easier to work on the rest of the pages in the book then. I used the square Dylusions journal and mainly stencils and stamps by Dina Wakley. It might look like this page is coloured with acrylic paint, but it is done with Scribble Sticks.

To see the full project and all the steps, you'll have to jump over to the Simon Says Stamp Store blog.

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll see you again tomorrow.

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

4 comments:

  1. This really looks as though you are dreaming of Summer! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Just thought - Art Journal Journey has a Summer theme this month - I'm sure they would love you to share this! Chrisx .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Just thought - Art Journal Journey has a Summer theme this month - I'm sure they would love you to share this! Chrisx .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting to see you working in such bright, bold colours... I'm off to see the full picture.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!