Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Transparent Layers Tutorial

Hello again!! A second post for today, don't miss my Watercolour Artist Trading Blocks tutorial below. Today I am also sharing a tutorial on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, for our transparent challenge.
 
My favourite Lego pieces as a child were always the transparent ones, and today, I love to include transparent and translucent products in my art. In the tutorial, I'll show you a whole bunch of these and give some tips on fun techniques to do with them. I made a tag.

I couldn't stop with just the tag, and made a card too.

To see how I made this, and the full tutorial, head over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. And don't forget to join us in this week's challenge, since you can be the one who wins a $50 gift voucher from Simon Says Stamp.

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront

Happy crafting!

Anna-Karin

8 comments:

  1. so very clever Anna Karin - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anna-Karin these are beautiful. I love transparency too and forget to use it... I have saved so much acetate too... I never think to use as a tag... That one was my fave. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Karin - this is an incredible tutorial - now I have a great way to use all the acetate & already have the dragonfly. This is definitely one of my favorite tutorials of yours. Then again you have so many it's hard to keep track. Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects Anna-Karin! Love all the texture and beautiful transparent dragonflies! So many beautiful details to absorb! Thanks for sharing your creative process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAntastic project and wonderful tutorial! barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project, I miss words because all you do is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing, I really love your works. Have a wonderful Sunday :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!