Monday, June 18, 2012

Three Birds tutorial

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a step-by-step tutorial on the Sizzix blog. At first I meant to do one bird using the cute ScoreBoards Bird die, but it turned into three different birds. I used the same colour combo for all of them, but totally different techniques. I love birds so I knew I wanted to do some 3D birds, they now hang in my study. If you would want to, you could easily do several and turn it into a mobile.

The first bird is faux-mosaic.

The second bird is a dictionary-paper bird with fluffy wings.

The third bird is made clearn packaging.

If you want to see step-by-step photos and instructions for how I made these, head over to the Sizzix blog.

Thank you for stopping by!

Anna-Karin

3 comments:

  1. Amazing work!
    And I'm presenting you with the Liebster Blog Award today! Check out my blog ! ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just spent a happy half hour trawling through your blog A-K :0) So many amazing projects...not that I expected anything else! I am your newest follower...no getting rid of me now! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!