Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pears

This card is for the Play Date Café Challenge 104 – the PDCC is turning two years old. Here’s the inspiration board:


I was inspired to use my solid pear stamp. It is one of my oldest stamps and because of its large solid surface you can do lots of fun techniques with it. On this card I embossed it using three different colours embossing powder.


The background was stamped with a text stamp using Distress Ink Victorian Velvet. I found two scraps of patterned paper that worked well with the colour combo and also used a pair of scalloped scissors on the edges of the green cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: October stamps pear; Reprint Brev från Toscana script stamp; Hero Arts letter stamps; BasicGrey patterned paper; Ranger embossing powders; lace; Core’dinations Peeled Paint cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Happy Crafting!